Hello there! Today i’m sharing with you how to make the tastiest banana bread recipe. I personally was never keen on banana bread, however after making my own i really like it! I also wanted to make it because Zoella made it not too long ago haha. Therefore i suggest you making it as it will turn out much nicer than what you expect!
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 40-50 Minutes
You will need at least a 22cm loaf tin.
- 350g peeled ripe bananas (This was about 3½ bananas for me)
- 150g soft butter
- 160g dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 200g plain flour
- 2½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Firstly preheat your oven to 180°C/325°F and line your loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl cream the butter and sugar together. Then mix the eggs and vanilla into the mixture. Add the baking powder, salt and slowly add the flour.
- Stir in the bananas to your mixture. You are now ready to pour it into your loaf tin!
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until risen and a golden brown colour. Use a skewer/knife to make sure the inside is cooked.
- Allow to cool. You can then cut yourself a slice and enjoy! Toasting your slice under the grill and spreading some salted butter on your slice is also an option.
Let me know in the comments below what your favourite loaf is. I would also love to hear how your banana bread turned out if you make it!
Remember to hit the follow button so you are aware when i upload a new blog post!
I look forward to seeing you soon on another post, Tee Blogs over and out!